Monday, September 12, 2016

RAUL CUERO’s interview about Creativity Art 211

I had a difficult time trying to figure out how to imply this video to my life while also being tired and a little stressed for working all weekend.
But in reality I loved how Raul is an older man who is also a scientist who is willing to learn more about technology meanwhile my grandma is ready to give up on her phone. Seeing what Raul had to go through to get to where he is today just shows you how hard work and willingness to keep trying is importain for not just only in art but in life itself.
That was the only thing I really picked up from the video everything else kind of went over my head and I already applying that to my life as is. I mean I Work on projects in between my shifts at work with no day's off in-between school and work at the moment and I always try to show up with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment